Thursday, March 25, 2010

"everyone of us is holding on to the prescription that favors you and believe that it can work out"

got this from Yahui who got it from somewhere else :D

I'll start embracing the idea of being a workaholic (though I'm abit of the opposite now). They reviewed the CT results today, our cohort did really terribly. I'm in no position to say anything since I'm not even top amongst the bottom 58 percent. Well, I need people to shout "YOU DO NOT GIVE UP!" at me everyday, and at myself too.

Not gonna give up on art! Think I lack the practice, that's all. Its about the blood and sweat you put in. Some positive thoughts here :]



Two Jimmy Eat World songs I've been addicted to:


Jimmy Eat World - Authority Song


and here is The middle, again. I like the lyrics.



Jimmy Eat World - The Middle

Hey,
Don't write yourself off yet.
It's only in your head you feel left out,
Or looked down on.
Just try your best,
Try everything you can.
And don't you worry what they tell themselves
When you're away.

[Chorus]
It just takes some time,
little girl, you're in the middle of the ride.
Everything, everything will be just fine,
Everything, everything will be alright. (alright)

Hey,
You know they're all the same.
You know you're doing better on your own, (on your own)
So don't buy in.
Live right now.
Yeah, just be yourself.
It doesn't matter if it's good enough (good enough)
For someone else.





& thanks for listening, Sarah. Both of us'll pull through and never ever give up like the vid! Linnie, you too! I had a great time with Sashie Linnie and Sheeshie in the art room today :]

All I need are the few who will understand me.

The cold glances will melt away soon, if i want them to.

I'm in control and I love that photo alot.

No comments: